Khamis, Julai 17, 2008

This Path

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

"What would you do when someone is hurting your loved ones?"

I don't remember when do I have read this but I'm so sure I've read it in Malay version ;)

Why do I came up with such a wording?

Ok, let me tell you... why.

Do you know Fitna?

Fitna is a movie, produced in Netherlands by Dutch.

Fitna is a 2008 short film by Dutch parliamentarian Geert Wilders. The film explores Qur'anic motivation for terrorism, Islamic universalism, and Islam in the Netherlands.[citation needed] The film's title comes from the Arabic word fitna, which is used to describe "disagreement and division among people" or a "test of faith in times of trial. - Wikipedia.org-

Boy was it so controversional!

On the day it was released in the net, the video sharing websites Liveleak have to remove the video from the system after receiving threats after the video is able to be viewed by people all around the globe.

However, days later, it is back in the net.

Then, the boycott on Dutch products came up and flew by here and there. I can't even buy Dutchlady Milk! Then I started to think the Pros and Cons.

Although it seems like boycotting never comes up with anything in the end, but for me, it still shows that we still have our 'concern and care' on our on beloved religion, ISLAM.

Love Allah.
Love Rasul.
Love Islam.

-

Do you know the story of the little bird who had tried to save Nabi Ibrahim from the big fire
that Nabi Ibrahim had been thrown into?

The little bird was sooOoo little compared to the fire.

Yet it still reminding itself to show that it is its job to still do something to save the Prophet from the fire.

It brought so little water by its so little beak. Though the little bird was so small, it never give up.

It was so little deed, but may be so big in His count.

Wallahu a'lam. Just recounting the story I've read when I was small. ^ ^

"O my son!" (said Luqman), "If there be (but) the weight of a mustard-seed and it were (hidden) in a rock, or (any where) in the heavens or on earth, Allah will bring it forth: for Allah understands the finest mysteries, (and) is well-acquainted (with them).[31: 15]

So you see, even if the deed we've done, hidden or not, Allah still knows it all.

Remember that, Allah al-Khabir. He knows into the littlest heart of all. Sonubari :)

This is a reminder (tazkirah) special written for myself and to all the readers.

O Allah, help me to stand firm in your path.

Amiin.

"Satu, satu, saya sayang ALLAH.
Dua, dua, sayang Rasulullah,
Tiga, tiga, sayang ibu ayah.
Satu, dua, tiga, sayang semuanya!"

^____^

Aslim taslam.

Tiada ulasan: